|Digital AutomationSmarter. Faster. Safer.
Discover ITESOFT Streamline for Invoices with Capture-as-a-service
- Capture rates of 85% managed and maintained over time
- Capture of any file, any format incl. email, PDF, paper, fax, file capture
- Mutualised repository of supplier records for unparalleled matching
- Automatic invoice recognition with no templates, barcodes or dividers
- Workflow tools built on a BPMN+ toolkit for real time control and management
- Best in class designed workflows for ease of use for new users
- Control & management without the need for external support and coding
- Parallel approvals to increase speed and efficiency within the business
- Validated and managed supplier information reducing risk of fraud
- Complete end to end traceability of the process for audit purposes
- Full analytics for deep diving into any aspect of the P2P process
- Hosted on Microsoft Azure servers for unparalleled data and platform security
THE 5 REASONS TO DIGITALISE THE PROCURE TO PAY PROCESS
Download ITESOFT’s white paper to discover:
- The key benefits of digitalising the Procure to Pay process
- How to cut processing times by six and more, and eliminate time-consuming tasks
- The secret to avoid fraud attempts and control compliances risks
- The easiest way to manage and improve your supplier relationships
- How to connect your AP automation solution to your ERPs and other enterprise services
- And much more…
Latest AP Automation Blog Articles
With more than 650 clients, across more than 35 countries,
ITESOFT solutions for digitalisation allow our clients to deliver real business benefits.
Network Rail reduce processing times by 90% with Financial Process Automation
With a huge amount of invoices going through Network Rail every day and a long processing cycle, Network Rail decided it was time to explore new finance solutions. Their main requirements were a more automated and integrated approach and a similar way of working to limit the impact on users.
Invoice rejection is decreasing period on period and that’s been the case for the last three years, and that’s because of the information we extract using ITESOFT.
Mitsubishi Electric automates invoice processes with seamless SAP integration
With so many invoices being manually entered every day by Mitsubishi Electric employees, the business wanted to speed up their invoice processes and free up staff time. Their main requirements were to move to an automated system in order to eliminate building frustration, and do this with minimal disruption.
The ITESOFT support team was always available and on site when needed, I am looking forward to continued successes with them.
Emma Taylor, Accounts Payable Manager
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust increased staff efficiency by 78%
OHFT aimed to achieve financial spend control and visibility through supplier invoice automation and the ability to access information on demand. A key focus was to improve supplier invoice data accuracy through eliminating manual errors, reducing unnecessary delays and more easily identifying duplicate invoices
ITESOFT delivered a superior solution that was able to adapt to our specific business requirements. Their professional and supportive attitudes enabled us to deliver a highly successful P2P project
Colas process over 100,000 invoices per year with one accounts payable clerk
Colas needed to accelerate the slow manual invoice process they had, whilst continuing to process 100,000 invoices over multiple UK locations
We now have a controlled accounts payable function that allows us to efficiently process a high volume of invoices and drive significant business value
Canal and River Trust process automate supplier invoices and expense claims with ITESOFT
Low value invoices are auto-approved, workflow reminders help minimise year-end work, overall the time saved by the business is equivalent to 16 full-time employees in a year
We now have a controlled and efficient accounts payable function that allows us to process a high volume of invoices and expense forms, and enable us to drive significant business value.
Recognised by Global Analysts
How can we help?
If you would like to know more about ITESOFT, our market, the latest in technology, or would like information about our partners. Whatever your questions, please feel free to contact us.