According to the Institute of Finance & Management (IOFM), 53% of accounts payable managers believe that a Procure-to-Pay process improvement initiative should be initiated by their financial departments. Faced with an increasingly competitive market, this investment addresses productivity challenges and operational performance, the importance of which continues to grow each year. The digitalisation of processes, in…
Search for a topic
- The Digitalisation of the Procure-to-Pay Process: More Than a Financial ROI
- What Are The Most Likely Industry 4.0 Trends of 2019?
- Automation in Finance: Preparing for the Future of Back Office Functions – Full Document Download
- Understanding the True Cost of Your AP Process (Infographic)
- Automation in Finance – Preparing for the Future of Back Office Functions: Part 6